In light of my previous blog regarding the extreme makeover I was reminded of something rather funny. I recently took one of those useless quizzes titled "How girlie are you". I already knew the answer to that but I thought I would see what some of the questions were. Not to my surprise the results communicated that I am 8% girlie.
You Are 8% Girly
Um... you're a guy, right? If not, you're the most boyish girl in the world.
And for you, that's probably the ultimate compliment.
I'm not sure if I should be embarrassed by that or not. I don't think I am boyish, I don't know what you would call it though. I don't really see a need for seasonal make-up, or night time and daytime make-up for that matter. My handbag is literally the size of my hand and does not contain any make-up. I did have chapstick in there but the security guard at the airport took it (I knew I forgot something). I don't talk on the phone unless I have to. My fashion sense is pretty much senseless.
Gilda Radner said it best
"I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch."
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment