If I may quote Sheryl Crow:
"No one said it would be easyBut no one said it'd be this hard"He's been (and probably will be) a tough guy to raise. He's brought out the best and worst in me through the past few years. I want to thank him for that.
Thank you for teaching me selflessness.
Thank you for teaching me patience and gratitude.
Thank you for making me laugh so hard I cry.
Thank you for making me cry so hard that I have to laugh.
Thank you for being silly with me.
Thank you for story time.
Thank you for helping me realize the kind of Mom I should be.
Thank you for filling my heart with the kind of love that makes me cry if I think about it too long.
I've got my work cut out for me, but it's gonna be one heck of a ride!!
Thank you for being my little boy :)
No matter what I say I won't give you to the Gypsies... I promise.
I need a beverage.
No comments:
Post a Comment