My life this year has pretty much been an open book. It's safe to say that this year has been pretty stressful. In fact, if you scroll back through the older posts you can almost see the train wreck coming, its eerie. The '07 blogs were filled with funny stories about being a mom to my
I feel over-exposed emotionally. I feel hypersensitive to everything around me. Everything seems transparent. In fact, this year has opened my mind up so completely that I didn't want to write about a lot of it because it was too raw. I had a hard time putting words around it and that, in and of itself, was a new experience for me.
Life is flying by and we aren't even guaranteed another second of it. I don't want to waste it. I don't want to be wasted, a casualty of circumstance. Its a harsh reflection to see yourself wasted or have someone else help you become wasted and fruitless.
So I will edit my personal mission statement...
to be continued in 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment