To follow-up on the softball nose break story…
As I mentioned, I took a line drive to the schnaz while playing softball a few weeks before my wedding way back in the day. I had what seemed to be a million people around me telling me various things to do with my head/nose. I hear my husband shouting at everyone to get back (because he knows I’m claustrophobic and all of these people were probably creeping me out (which they were – thank you honey). I walked off the field and was lying in the grass with an icepack on my face. I could hear my mother-in-law and father-in-law right beside me. I then hear some voices I had never heard before and they told someone they were from the other team. The female starts examining my wound and asks someone for this or that. She was really taking charge so I didn’t mind that she was hurting me. She confirms what everyone feared that I am going to have to go to the hospital and get some stitches and an xray.
I hear my father-in-law say “Ohhh! You must be a nurse!”… thinking he had her all figured out. She replied “No, actually, I am a doctor.”
BAHAHAHAHA!
I remember laughing under my ice pack as I still laugh to this day when I think about it.
He was so silly like that :)
1 comment:
Mine would have said the same thing!
Post a Comment