A couple of days ago I made a comment regarding the fact that you can tell its Spring time by the smell of testosterone in the air. This is not a judgment mind you, it’s a simple observation that the boys around me have gone bonkers. Even my husband agreed with me that the boys at his school have gone ca-razy. I expect any moment that I will walk outside and there will be someone pissin on the trees out there to mark their territory. It’s a primal thing- understood. I was willing to let it go, until today.
Logic has gone out the window and it’s every man for himself around here. Yes, I am generalizing but it’s a pretty accurate generalization. So today, I hid.in the conference room.quiet.peaceful.rainy.day.
This leads me to wonder, do men experience a form of PMS not yet identified by the medical community? Irritability is merely a threshold of tolerance. If someone says that I am irritable or “PMS’ing” it’s because for some reason, my ability to tolerate their stupid behavior has decreased exponentially. It could have absolutely nothing to do with actual, physiological symptoms of PMS. Call it what you will, but if we are going to serve it up as PMS – serve it up all the way around!
As a matter of fact, there is a blog around here titled “childhood pms”. Hey, if we are going to label behavior lets hand out the labels all the way around.
Tomorrow, Midol cocktails for everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment